This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, SCOREGolf Editor Jason Logan joins the boys to chat about the great game. Plus we pick his brain on Canada’s Top 100, Presidents Cup, broken arms, and more. We also recap red hot Brendon Todd’s victory in Mexico, and much more.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys celebrate the Remembrance / Veterans Day long weekend with the return of the Ultimate Foursome. Also, Presidents Cup Captains picks, a ton of news to cover, and Bronel is officially boycotting picks.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, Brendon Todd breaks a remarkably drought with the victory in Bermuda. Rory wins in China, Presidents Cup pick predictions, Harry Higgs, Xander the course horse, and much more.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, Canadian Nick Taylor joins the show, Tiger Woods ties Sam Snead’s All Time Wins mark at 82, The Zozo was a huge success, we read the news, Harv prepares TWO Top Fives, and so much more!
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys catch up with the man behind one of the best Twitter follows in Golf…..Monday Q Info (@acaseofthegolf1).
We also recap Justin Thomas win at the CJ Cup, Brooks WD, we read the news, and more.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys recap Lanto Griffin’s first career victory at the Houston Open. We chat about being first on the Lanto train, early season tourneys, bad weather golf, worst public places, and its Thanksgiving so plenty of Turkey Talk. Enjoy!
This week Cameron Champ took home the coveted Barrel trophy at the Safeway Open, Phil Mickelson works on his body, and the Canadians light up the course. Its also time to for the PGA to head to the City of Sin for its annual stop. In honor of Vegas, we have a Trio of Top 5 lists! Plus….picks.
This week on the show we recap Sebastian Munoz’s first career victory at the Sanderson Farms Championship, we recap the news including Danny Willett’s win at the BMW Championship, Sneds putter, Nelly Korda, and more. And then the triumphant return of the Ultimate Foursome. This week, in honor of the Safeway Open and their wine barrel trophy, we name our top Winery Owners. Plus, picks.
The PGA Season has officially started and we come out guns blazing! This week we have Canadian stalwart Adam Hadwin on the show to talk about his career, this upcoming season, his 59, and so much more. Lets Go!
Greenbrier Recap / Takeaways (0:00 – 23:50):
- Joaquin Niemann Breaks Through
- Korn Ferry Grads comin in hot
- Kevin Chappell 59, Trophy Talk, Dicky
In The News (23:50 – 34:47):
- Solheim Cup, Shirtless Barn Rat, Rory POY
Interview with Adam Hadwin (34:47 – 1:16:43):
- Hometown pride on display this week as we chat with fellow Moose Javian Adam Hadwin about his time on the PGA Tour, life as a pro, some memorable moments and we have a blast in Rapid Fire.
Picks (1:16:43 – 1:23:30):
- MattyB picks up where he left off
- Sanderson Farms Picks – Our favorite trophy
The PGA Tour returns this week and the boys are back from their Labour Day break with a packed Season Preview Episode.
We Back. First we recap the Korn Ferry Playoffs, catch up on notable news from the past two weeks, and tackle some would you rathers.
- Our picks for Major and FedEx Cup Winners
- Bold predictions
- Canadians on Tour
Picks – New Season, fresh slate.
Its Labour Day and in the true spirit of the holiday, the boys took the week off. But not fully! We caught up with Canadian Pro Taylor Pendrith to chat about his great season on the Mackenzie Tour, the home stretch, and more.
With another PGA Tour Season in the books, the boys recap the year that was. Rory wins the FedEx Cup, we read the news, and its award season! Then they catch up with PGA Tour standout, Andrew Putnam, who heads into the offseason with plenty to build off. What an episode!
FedEx Cup Recap:
- Rory takes down Brooks and Xander for his 2nd FedEx Cup title
- New system a rousing success?
- Takeaways include The Money, Xander, East Lake and more.
In The News:
- CP Women’s Open
- Erik Van Rooyen wins overseas
- Faking injuries, pulling pins, Korn Ferry playoffs.
Interview with Andrew Putnam:
- PGA Tour pro Andrew Putnam joins the show to chat about his great 2019 season, his great putting, rapid fire, and lots more.
Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Best Moment, Most Disappointing, Best Social Media follow, and Best Win.
- Season is over and a winner is crowned. Plus some interesting pick stats.
The field is cut to 30 and the TOUR Championship is set. Justin Thomas in the cat bird seat as we head to Atlanta. The boys recap the BMW, discuss their takeaways, a special Top 5 Justin’s, and more.
BMW Championship Recap:
- Justin Thomas goes low and takes a two shot lead to Atlanta
- Takeaways include FedEx Cup on the fly, Corey Conners in the big dance, camera work needs work
- Presidents Cup is set
Top 5 – Justins
In The News:
- Korn Ferry Playoffs underway
- Phil with a week to remember (or forget?)
- Adam Scott with some thoughts on course length
Would You Rather?
- Down to the wire – One tie we all tie.
This week the boys recap the PGA Tour Playoffs that kicked off this week at the Northern Trust in New York, the electric debate about pace of play on tour, and Mackenzie Tour standout Jake Knapp joins us.
Northern Trust Recap (0:00 – 45:09):
- The Boys test out a new format – Takeaways
- Patty Reed with a less than desirable victory
- Bryson gets railroaded by pace of play warriors
- The playoffs are off and running – flawed system?
In The News (45:09 – 53:05):
- Brandel and Brooks at it again
- Korn Ferry wraps up regular season – lives are changed
- Big Ben / Scott Harrington / and more
Interview with Jake Knapp (53:05 – 1:25:04):
- We catch up with Mackenzie Tour standout Jake Knapp to chat about his fantastic season thus far, closing the deal, the Canadian Tour, and he shares a few great stories!
Picks (1:25:04 – 1:32:22):
- Dream is still alive for Harv
- BMW picks from Medinah CC in Medinah, Ill
The PGA Tour Regular Season wrapped up at the Wyndham Championship. We recap who made the playoffs (and who didnt), JT Poston’s win on home soil, recap a ton of news, and we are in the homestretch on picks.
Wyndham Championship Recap:
- JT Poston – Another (yes another) 1st time winner
- Who’s In, Who’s Out of Playoffs
- FedEx Cup Point System discussion
In The News:
- Maurice Allen Drives Over Niagara
- All Kinds of Canadian News
- Thorbjorn Olesen – WTF
- Bronel cracks double digits
- MattyB is one win away
This week the boys break down Brooks’ flawless Sunday at the WGC- FedEx St. Jude, Collin Morikawa’s first career victory at the Barracuda, In The News, and a ton of random junk.
WGC and Barracuda Recaps:
- Collin Morikawa – another first career victory
- Brooks takes down Rory and the field at the WGC event
- Stableford, Roger Sloan, and more
In The News:
- Airline Troubles yet again
- Adair Manor gets the 2026 Ryder Cup
- Bernhard Langer the MACHINE
- 2020 Schedule Released
- Holey Moley, Shane Lowry, Paula Creamer, and more!
- Bronel skunked again
- Wyndham Championship Picks
This week the boys recap Shane Lowry’s surreal victory at The Open, Jim Herman wins the Barbasol, read the news, and a couple of surprise Top 5’s for the listeners!
- Shane Lowry – Champion Golfer of the Year
- Sunday Scaries
- Brooks with another season for the record books
- Jim Herman won
Top 5: Irish Inventions
In The News:
- Hale Irwin / Rory & Tiger / Graham Delaet
Top 5: Saints
- Bronel officially TOAST
- WGC St. Jude / Barracuda Picks
This week the boys welcome back their first repeat guest, Canadian Roger Sloan. Fresh off three straight Top 25 finishes on the PGA Tour, Roger catches up to chat about his season. It is also The Open week at Royal Portrush so a preview is in order.
John Deere Classic Recap (0:00 – 23:15):
- Dylan Fritelli – A 1st time PGA Tour Winner – Water Wet
- Is your dog hungry?
- A few notable finishes
In The News (23:15 – 37:15):
- Goosen, Weisberger, Stricker make headlines
- John Daly and Tyrell Hatton throw fits
PLYR Interview with Roger Sloan (37:15 – 1:15:56):
- Roger Sloan is back and this time the three of us chat. We recap our time at the Canadian Open, Roger’s season, his dads golf shoes, and more!
The Open Preview and Picks (1:15:56 – 1:36:58):
- Its the final major of the season with plenty of storylines to cover and who do the boys think takes the Claret Jug?
In this Episode the boys break down Matthew Wolff’s breakout performance at the 3M Open, read the news, and a few Top 5’s to celebrate the week.
3M Open Recap:
- Matthew Wolff – Don’t knock the swing
- Young Guns firing early and often
- Canadian fare very well
In The News:
- John Daly denied cart at The Open
- Feng wins her 10th LPGA Title
- 14 club challenge
Top 5 – 3M Products and Unconvential Athletes
- Bronel inching towards the top
- John Deere Classic Picks
This week, to celebrate Canada Day, Drive The Green catches up with Canadian and 2019 Valero Texas Open Champion Corey Conners! We chat about his 1st career victory, how life has changed, statistics, and more.
Rocket Mortgage Recap (0:00 – 27:08)
- Good Guy Nate Lashley with an improbable victory
- Detroit Golf Club – too easy?
- The ultimate dogs breakfast leaderboard
In The News (27:08 – 41:06)
- Steve Stricker makes it look easy at Senior US Open
- DJ gender reveal
- Darren Clarke, Bezuidenhout, Wie, and Phireside
PLYR Golf Interview with Corey Conners (41:06 – 1:09:52)
- We celebrate Canada Day in style with Corey Conners. We talk about his victory, his wife getting more airtime, life on the tour, and so much more.
Top 5 – Canadian Songs to listen to on Canada Day (1:09:52 – 1:15:53)
- Bronel with a special Top 5 to honour the Holiday
Picks (1:15:53 – 1:25:04)
- Stay hot Bronel
- 3M Open picks – Inaugural event in Minnesota
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast – the boys break down their week across the province, Chez Reavie’s run at the Travelers Championship, recap the weekly news, and the Ultimate Foursome is back!
Travelers Championship Recap:
- Chez Reavie – 11 years in the making
- Local Hero Keegan Bradley falls short
- Zach Sucher with an improbable showing
In The News:
- Hannah Green with the Women’s PGA Championship
- Korn Ferry Tour….wut?
- Drake pic, Phil, Masters Ticket Scandal
Ultimate Foursome – Rockets:
- To honor the Rocket Mortgage Classic this week, the boys bring back the Ultimate Foursome for the first time since Halloween with a Rocket themed UF!
- Bronel back to reality at the Travelers
- Picks for the Rocket Mortgage Classic in Detroit
In this weeks episode, David Hearn joins Harv and MattyB to chat about the electric Canadian Open, his long career, Wyoming, and more. We also recap good guy Gary Woodland and his impressive US Open victory.
US Open Recap (0:00 – 51:59)
- Gary Woodland holds off Brooks for his first career major
- Brooks impresses yet again in defeat
- Pebble Beach – overrated?
Brooke Henderson – Winning-est Canadian in history (51:59 – 56:15)
PLYR Golf Presents DAVID HEARN (56:15 – 1:18:10)
In The News (1:18:10 – 1:29:50)
- Brandel trolls Brooks
- Golf carts, Hadley, Stenson
Picks (1:29:50 – 1:39:05)
- Bronel – 3 in a row!
- Travelers Championship picks
This week, the boys headed to Hamilton, Ontario for the RBC Canadian Open. What a trip. Meeting many of our previous guests, walking the course with Roger Sloan, carrying the bag, golfing local tracks, smashing windows, and more.
Canadian Open and Trip Recap
- The boys chat about the week that was in Hamilton – inside the ropes, local courses, hot dogs, food reviews, crowds. What a first DTG trip!
- Rory runs away with it
- Hadwin wins the Rivermead with a very solid week
- Our Top Moments from the week
In The News
- Hank Haney fires back at Tiger
- Steve Williams returns to caddy for Jason day
- Graham Delaet is almost back!
US OPEN Preview
- The US Open returns to Pebble Beach and the storylines are endless – Tiger, Phil, Brooks, Rory, Speith, DJ. We break down all of them.
- Picks – Bronel on a mini heater – who does he like this week?
The boys test drive some new equipment in the latest episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast. This week:
Charles Schwab Challenge Recap:
- Kevin Na wins his 4th PGA Tournament in anti-climactic fashion
- Mackenzie Hughes comes up short
- Jordan Spieth – relevant again?
In The News:
- Strong week for the Canucks – Brooke T2, Nesbitt wins, Gligic qualifies
- RBC Canadian Open returns to St. George’s
- Hadwin/Conners match, Tiger talk, Brooks Over / Under
- All time futility this week – and not just from Bronel
- Memorial at Muirfield picks
This week on the show we catch up with Drive The Green correspondent, Gottsy, who was on location for the 101st PGA Championship at Bethpage Black.
PGA Championship Recap:
- DTG Correspondent, Gottsy, breaks it down with the boys. Tiger on the range, the crowds, the media tent, the course.
- Brooks dominates (small speed wobble) – are we in Tiger territory?
- Bethpage eats up the field
In The News:
- John Daly – the cart, the cup, the pants, the hair
- Trump handicap hacked – or was it?
- Nick Taylor and Mike Weir (!) qualify for US Open
- Harv by a hair over MattyB…….Cue the Benny Hill
- Charles Schwab Challenge Picks
In this weeks episode of the Drive The Green podcast, the boys catch up with fellow Canadian Jamie Sadlowski to chat about his Long Drive success, the road to the PGA, his time in hockey, and more.
Wells Fargo Recap (0:00 – 24:49)
- Max Homa – rags to riches
- FOTP Joel Dahmen oh so close
- No dogs breakfast leaderboard this week
In The News (24:49 – 50:25)
- Romo Bets for the AT&T
- Brooks and Chamblee at it again
- Tiger topics galore
PLYR Golf Interview with Jamie Sadlowski (50:25 – 1:28:54)
- Jamie Sadlowski joins the boys to chat about his success in Long Drive, the commitment and transition to the pro ranks, early life in hockey, rapid fire, and more.
Picks (1:28:54 – 1:35:12)
- New picks leader
- AT&T Byron Nelson Picks
This week – Stephen Ames, he of the Mount Rushmore of Canadian Golf, joins the boys! We chat about life on the Champions Tour, Golf in Canada, his career, and more. We also breakdown the Zurich, read the news, and make our picks for the Wells Fargo.
Zurich Classic of New Orleans Recap (0:00 – 30:25):
- Palmer hitches his trailer to the Big Rig
- Stallings / Mullinax – a Sunday to forget
- Hard K and Hadwin – meet and greet
In The News (30:25 – 44:40):
- Scott Piercy and CBD
- Andy Sullivan with all time content
- Phil is back with his calves
Eagle Energy Interview with STEPHEN AMES (44:40 – 1:16:50):
- Canadian Golf Icon Stephen Ames joins the show for a memorable chat.
Top 5 – Bronel surprises the boys yet again (1:16:50 – 1:23:01)
Picks (1:23:01 – 1:33:31):
- Zurich – MattyB ties it up
- Wells Fargo picks
It is Zurich Classic of New Orleans week and that means walk up song predictions! In the latest episode of the Drive The Green Podcast:
RBC Heritage Recap
- C.T Pan ditches his own event to go cash a check
- DJ messes himself
- Matt Kuchar is a machine – El Tucan with the magic touch
In The News
- BROOKE HENDERSON VICTORY!
- Masters Stats
- Jason Dufner mocks Phil with hilarious video
Walk Up Song Predictions
- It Zurich Classic week which means teams of two coming out to walk up songs. The boys try to predict some of the songs for key pairings.
Top 5 – Walk Up Songs
- Not to be outdone, MattyB hits us with his list of All-Time walk up songs.
- He Is Risen – Bronel with his first Victory of 2019
- Zurich Picks
Tiger has won the 2019 Masters!
In the latest episode of the Drive The Green podcast:
Masters Recap (0:00 – 1:00:17)
- Tiger, Tiger, Tiger
- The Tournament that never disappoints
- Everything is scripted?
- Leaderboard slammed with names
In The News (1:00:17 – 1:06:49)
- Guy bets 85K to win a million
- Skippin Balls
- John Daly
Top 5 – Bronel with a GREEN theme (1:06:49 – 1:13:29)
Picks (1:13:29 – 1:23:47)
- Bronel still on 3 wins
- Bronel lets you know who NOT to bet on
Its Masters week and a Canadian just won a golf tournament! What a time to be alive. This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys catch up with Adam Stanley, freelancer for Sportsnet, the PGA Tour, TSN, you name it. We recap Corey Conners run to victory in Texas, read the news, and preview the greatest weekend in golf. Lets Go!
Valero Texas Open (0:00 – 21:55)
- Corey Conners – from Monday Qualifier to Tournament Champion
- Rollercoaster final round for the leaderboard
- Decent week for Friends of the Pod
- Mix in a little Wrestlemania chatter and Trophy bracket winner
In The News (21:55 – 40:16)
- ANWA hits Augusta
- Graham Delaet health update
- Holey Moley Donny Trump
Masters Preview with Adam Stanley (40:16 – 1:29:53)
- Adam Stanley joins us to chat about Corey Conners victory, winning the Masters Lottery, the state of Canadian Golf, and then we hit him with some rapid fire.
Masters Preview (1:29:53 – 1:38:06)
- Field is wide open so we touch on some of the many players who could win the week.
Picks (1:38:06 – 1:47:21)
- Valero – Bronel may never win again
- Masters Picks – no Tiger?
In the latest episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, the boys breakdown both the WGC Match Play and the Corales, read the news, unveil their Final Four Tournament Trophies, and make their picks for the Valero Texas Open. Bronel also with a surprise Top 5!
WGC Match Play & Corales Recaps
- Kevin Kisner – match play specialist
- Does this format stink?
- Kuchar in hot water again
- GMac back in the winners circle
- Mac Hughes and the Canadians fare quite well
In The News
- Bronel connects the news to his Bold Predictions 2019 – all of which are still intact……Jordan Spieth, Tiger Woods, Cameron Smith.
Tournament Trophy Bracketology
- Last week, Harv unveiled his PGA Tournament Trophy Bracket. This week the boys sit down to discuss and decide the Final Four
Top 5 – TPC Sawgrass
- Bronel unveils his Top 5 choices for 16/17/18 at TPC Sawgrass to replace “Three Wet Holes”.
- Harv and MattyB split the week, Bronel with a couple 2nd’s
- Valero Texas Open picks
In this episode of the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys connect with Saskatchewan’s own Anna Young, we recap the Valspar Championship, read the news, and in honor of March Madness and the Match Play, Harv reveals his Trophy Bracket!
Valspar Championship Recap (0:00 – 17:10)
- Casey goes back to back
- The Johnson’s have a rough week
- Lucas. Glover. Is. Back.
In The News (17:10 – 31:25)
- Tiger Foot Wedge – common occurence?
- Big Easy 300
- Brendan Todd – not a Bryson guy
Eagle Energy Interview – Anna Young (31:25 – 1:15:13)
- MattyB and Harv catch up with Anna Young as she prepares for her upcoming season. We chat about her journey from Saskatchewan to the professional ranks, PLYR golf, her local success, and hit her with some rapid fire.
Harv’s Trophy Bracket (1:15:13 – 1:26:17)
- Harv steps up and presents his Top 32 Trophies on the PGA Tour. Complete with regions and seeding. Who made the cut?
Picks (1:26:17 – 1:37:10)
- Valspar – Bronel finally claims vict……just kidding Harv won
- WGC Match Play & Corales Picks
In Episode 55 of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, the boys recap that incredible action at The PLAYERS Championship, read the news, and PGA and Web.com Golfer Willy Wilcox joins the boys!
The PLAYERS Recap (0:00 – 36:35)
- Just a matter of time before Rory broke through
- Jimbo Furyk turns back the clock
- Stacked leaderboard / relentless action
In The News (36:35 – 43:44)
- Some players take on Jimmy Fallon funny lines
- New rules / penalties pop up yet again
- Two aces on same hole…..why bring your putters?…..
Eagle Energy Interview with WILLY WILCOX (43:44 – 1:25:48)
- PGA and Web.com Golfer Willy Wilcox joins MattyB and Harv to chat about his time on both tours, his PLAYERS experiences (Ace!), his Canada golf memories, and his rapid fire is a cant miss!
Picks (1:25:48 – 1:28:50)
- Harv back on top, Bronel continues to be futile
- Valspar Championship picks – find out who to fade
In latest episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, Jason Sobel from The Action Network joins the boys to talk about the growing world of golf gambling, The PLAYERS, and more.
Arnold Palmer Invitational Recap (0:00 – 23:44)
- Francesco Molinari with the Sunday 64 – “greatest moment of his life”
- Rory fizzles in the final group yet again
- Bay Hill delivers yet again
In The News (23:44 – 31:56)
- Eddie Pepperell puts his foot, er sock, in his mouth
- Anything worse than early morning tee times?
- Champions Tour provides some memorable moments
Eagle Energy Interview – JASON SOBEL (31:56 – 1:21:56)
- Jason Sobel from The Action Network sits down with the boys to chat about his time at ESPN and Golf Channel, his new dream job, the difficulty in handicapping golf, and we preview The PLAYERS.
Picks (1:21:56 – 1:25:15)
- MattyB closes the gap on Harv.
- Bronel is becoming a laughing stock
- The PLAYERS picks – the ultimate crapshoot tournament
In the latest episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, the boys catch up with the man they call Hard K, PGA Tour Rookie Jim Knous.
Honda Classic Recap (0:00 – 27:00)
- Keith, do not call me Kim, Mitchell with ice in his veins
- Big names lurking
- Bear Trap overrated?
In The News (27:00 – 33:27)
- Bob Ritchie Ace
- Sandstorm at the Oman Open
- Hadwin, the king of the skull
Eagle Energy Interview with Jimmy “Hard K” Knous (33:27 – 1:08:27)
- Hard K sits down with MattyB and Harv to discuss his name, his powerhouse college program, the Denver Broncos, baby puke, cart rolling, and more!
Top 5 – Handles (1:08:27 – 1:14:50)
- Bronel is back with another Top 5. Inspired by Hard K, he has compiled his list of top names on the tour
Picks (1:14:50 – 1:24:29)
- MattyB closes the gap with a victory at the Honda
- Arnold Palmer Invitational – Can Rory repeat?
In the lastest episode of the Drive The Green Podcast, the DTG boys recap DJ’s runaway win in Mexico, Friend of the Pod Roger Sloan and his T2 in Puerto Rico, recap the weekly news, and chat for almost an hour with longtime professional golfer Steve Wheatcroft. Here we go!
WGC Mexico Recap
- DJ does it all to capture his 20th career victory
- Rory with another Top 5, continues to troll the hat game
- Top 10 – United Nations version
Puerto Rico Open Recap
- Friend of the Pod Roger Sloan with a career best T2
- Matt Trainer picks up first career victory
- Ben Crane overcomes sunburn for a T8
In The News
- Brooke is back / Amy Wang wins in Thailand for the third time
- Zac Blair’s wild week
- Golfballs, Bubba’s Balls, Harv with another idea
Eagle Energy Interview with Steve Wheatcroft
- Wheatie joins the boys and shares some great stories about his unlikely start in college, his 14 year career, the Steelers, Phil playing mind games, and his weirdest moment is an all timer.
- Harv takes both tournaments last week
- Honda Classic – another strong field with lots to choose from
In this weeks episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, the boys chat about the week that was at the weather delayed Genesis Open, whats in the news, they meet up with PGA Tour Player TOM LOVELADY, Bronel surprises the boys with a Top 5 list, and as always, picks.
Genesis Open Recap (0:00 – 24:43)
- JB slow plays his way to victory
- JT topples in the wind
- Weather causes all kinds of havoc on the tournament
- Tiger wearing snow pants?
In The News (24:43 – 38:44)
- Bring on the shorts!
- Kuchar story just wont die
- The Rooster, Ben DeArmond, Steve Stricker
Eagle Energy Interview with TOM LOVELADY (38:44 – 1:16:47)
- The boys catch up with Tom Lovelady to discuss with rookie season on the PGA Tour, living in a house with Justin Thomas and Bud Cauley, Tips with Tom & Trey, social media, and of course Bama Football.
TOP 5 – Movie Trilogies (1:16:47 – 1:31:22)
- In honor of the 9 hours of golf played on Sunday, Bronel surprises the fellas with a special Top 5 – Movie Trilogies.
Picks (1:31:22 – 1:41:20)
- MattyB tightens the standings with a new all time low total
- WGC Mexico and Puerto Rico Open Picks
Drive The Green is bringing the heat to start February! In the latest episode we chat with PGA Tour Player Joel Dahmen about all kinds of topics including walking a chicken on a leash? We catch up with Saskatchewan Native David Dube as he prepares for his 10th AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. And of course, the usual recap, in the news, and picks.
Waste Management Phoenix Open Recap (0:00 – 25:40)
- Rickie gets it done in the desert
- Sunday rain puts a damper on scores
- WMPO saves Super Bowl Sunday
Eagle Energy Interview with JOEL DAHMEN (25:40 – 1:00:16)
- The boys chat with Joel about the bucket hat, is really a big rules guy, his Ultimate Foursome, and more!
In The News (1:00:16 – 1:17:05)
- DJ wins the Saudi International
- Sergio goes nuts in the bunker
- Mike Weir’s Winery makes headlines!
PLYR Golf Interview with DAVID DUBE (1:17:05 – 1:35:40)
- Fellow Saskatchewanian David Dube is getting ready for Pebble Beach so we get the lowdown on what the tournament is like, his favourite moments, and his Saskatchewan hidden gem course.
Picks (1:35:40 – 1:46:32)
- MattyB goes back to back in Phoenix
- Pebble Beach picks – Can DJ shake off the jet lag?
In the latest episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, we tune up the Waste Management Phoenix Open by chatting with PGA Tour Young Gun Ollie Schniederjans. That and more.
Farmers Insurance Open Recap (0:00 – 17:35)
- Rosie’s club rust is officially off
- Rahm can’t finish the hot start
- Tiger wears pink
In The News (17:35 – 26:12)
- The Mad Scientist Bryson Dechambeau wins in Dubai
- Tiger denied a slice
- Reed and Spieth hug it out, I guess
Eagle Energy Presents: Ollie Schniederjans (26:12 – 59:36)
- The DTG Boys catch up with Ollie as he prepares for another Top 5 run at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. He shares insight on his road to the tour, the story behind his patented no hat look, and more.
Top 5 – Chip Ins……..and Chips (59:36 – 1:07:56)
- With the recent blitz of chip ins on tour, Bronel presents his Top 5 All Time Chip Shots…….with a surprise twist.
Picks (1:07:56 – 1:13:34)
- MattyB rides Rosie to victory
- Waste Management Picks
In this weeks episode of the Drive The Green Podcast:
Desert Classic Recap (0:00 – 12:40)
- Adam Long breaks through….in only his 6th career start
- Adam Hadwin, speed wobble
- Phil wastes that 60
In The News (12:40 – 22:08)
- Kuchar, again
- Teenager finds ALL the golf balls
Eagle Energy Interview – Jason Glass (22:08 – 1:04:30)
- MattyB and Bronel chat with one of the top rotational strength and conditioning coaches in the world.
Picks (1:04:30 – 1:10:17)
- Bronel on a heater
- Torrey Pines has arrived……Tiger Time?
In the latest episode of the Drive The Green Podcast:
Sony Open Recap (0:00 – 19:00)
- Primetime Golf – The gift that keeps on giving
- Matt Kuchar – Patton Kizzire 2.0? Lovable Doofus? Cheapskate?
- Canadians make a splash
- ALL the hole outs
In The News (19:00 – 28:34)
- Jason Dufner – DUDE WIPES
- A bunch of other stuff that is not nearly as important as Jason Dufner
PGA Professional Mike Midgette (28:34 – 56:25)
- Mikey finally makes an appearance! He’s given us plenty of tips over the past year and now we finally get to hear from him.
Picks (56:25 -1:03:40)
- Bronel up off the canvas
- Desert Classic Picks