This week, we welcome a new face to the pod with the addition of Knoop. We get to know him the only way we know how…with rapid fire! Then we recap the Sentry, quick hits, and picks for the Sony.
New year, same pod. This week we ring in 2021 with our New Years Resolutions for all things golf, we share our Bold Predictions for the PGA Tour, and finally, we pick the winners for all the majors. Plus Harv busts out a phenomenal Top 5.
This week, we finish off 2020 with the 2nd Annual Greenie Awards. The classics like Top Pod Guest, Top Pod Moment, and Top Recurring Guest are back. Plus, we add some great new categories. Always fun to finish off the year with awards. Enjoy.
This week, we use the penultimate episode of 2020 to recap some of our favorite moments from the show this year. Its been a helluva year and hope you all enjoy this as much as we did putting it together.
This week, with Christmas around the corner the Ultimate Foursome returns with Christmas Movie Characters. We also recap the LPGA US Open, the QBE Shootout, preview the PNC, quick hits, and more.
This week, the PGA Tour season came to a conclusion (well kinda) with Viktor Hovland picking up his second career victory at the Corales. Plus, we breakdown what we are the best (and worst) at in our own golf games. Oh and a Bronel Top 5! Slammed ep this week.
This week, Brennan “Butchy” Little joins the boys for the 3rd time as Co-Host to catch up on this years Masters, Gary Woodlands transformation, The Match, Morikawa’s putting, and a whole lot more. Great hour with one of the best on Tour.
This week on the show, Mike Napoleon, Co-Founder of SuperSpeed Golf joins us to chat about how you can get a whole lot faster with the help of their program! Plus, we recap Bob Streb’s win at the RSM, quick hitters, and a lot more.
The Masters has come and gone and Dustin Johnson is donning the Green Jacket. We recap the weekend that was at Augusta with a special guest and friend of the pod, Chris Knoop from Swing Fitness. Lots to unpack so buckle up!
Its Masters Week and to celebrate we bring in one of Saskatchewan’s top golf gambling minds, Cecil Peters on the show. We chat DFS golf, Masters picks, Saskatchewan golf, and a lot more. Plus we recap the Vivint Houston Open, quick hitters, and we make our own Masters picks. LFG!
This week, Guess the Golfer returns with 5 new questions. Some real brain busters in this bunch. Plus, we recap Brian Gay’s victory at the Bermuda, quick hits, and picks for the Houston Open.
This week, we recap Patrick Cantlay’s come from behind win at the ZOZO. We touch on a wild week for the DTG boys on the home front, quick hits, and Bronel fires up another Top 5.
This week, after a long layoff, the Ultimate Foursome returns with Animal Nicknames. To clarify, its ZOZO week, won by Tiger, an animal nickname, and there you have it. Plus, we recap Jason Kokrak’s first career victory at the CJ Cup, Phil goes 2 for 2 on the Champions, and a lot more.
This week, the Monday Q Legend MJ Daffue joins the boys to chat about his recent success, planning his schedule, his career, and a lot more. Plus, a great finish in Vegas and a bunch of news to recap. Had a lot of fun with this ep.
This week, the boys catch up with Friend of the Pod and RED HOT Mackenzie Hughes. We chat about his impressive run to the TOUR Championship, his upcoming schedule, and a lot more. Plus we recap Sergio’s return to the top at the Sanderson.
This week, we recap the Corales won by Hudson Swafford and Mac Hughes continues his scorching run. Plus, quick hitters include the match at Payne’s Valley, Monday Q, and Jared Wolfe’s incredible career path. Then, its Sanderson Farms week and we make our picks!
This week, Bryson is the US Open Champion. The smash and gash game plan pays off and the game of golf might truly be changed for the foreseeable future. We recap the entire tournament and discuss where golf goes from here. Plus MattyB put together a Top 5 Big Guy Moments in honour of Bryson’s recent changes.
Its US Open week and Winged Foot is looking TOUGH. But first, we need to recap the PLYR Cup as well as Stewart Cink’s win at the Safeway Open. Plus quick hits include the ANA Inspiration, John Daly, and a Top 5.
This week, social media darling Max Homa joins the boys in one of our most entertaining interviews to date. We chat about his season, swing roasts, sports, and so much more. Plus we recap our Labour Day Classic and DJ wins the FedEx Cup. What an ep.
This week, we recap the wild finish at the BMW Championship with Jon Rahm canning a 60 footer to beat the red hot DJ. Canadian and Friend of the Pod, Mac Hughes makes the Top 30, Bronel busts out a Top 5, and quick hits top of this ep. To the TOUR Championship we go!
This week, we recap Dustin Johnson’s march to World #1 after his runaway victory at The Northern Trust. We also discuss scramble tournament team building, quick hitters, and get ready for the home stretch of the FedEx Cup Playoffs.
This week, the boys welcome Garrett Hadfield of The Goat Track Social Club on the show. We chat about the brand, the concept, and whats next for the boys. Then, we recap Jim Herman’s improbably victory at The Travelers Championship, quick hits, and make picks for the THE NORTHERN TRUST.
This week, we recap Collin Morikawa’s insane victory at the PGA Championship. Crowded leaderboard, drama, great shot making, it had it all. We also get in a heated discussion regarding scramble tournaments. Plus quick hits, picks and a MattyB Top 5.
This week, its the first Major of the year at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco. Can Brooks make it 3 in a row? Plus we recap the FedEx St. Jude and Barracuda, Quick Hits in the news, and Bronel pumps out a Top 5.
This week, fresh off his Monday Q at the 3M, the boys catch up with Aaron Crawford. We chat about his whirlwind week, his career, The Outlaw Tour, and more. Plus we recap Michael Thompsons win at the 3M and get into quick hits.
This week, MattyB makes good on his bet from last week and we recap Jon Rahm’s victory at The Memorial. Plus, Harv lays out a Top 5 and a couple other tidbits for your listening pleasure!
This week, the Caddie Roundtable returns with an All Canadian Edition. Billy Spencer, Brennan Little, Julien Trudeau, and Kurt Kowaluk join the boys to chat about Muirfield, the Tour, club throws, and MattyB gets roasted. Plus we recap Morikawa’s win at the Workday Charity Open.
This week, its finally time to let the listeners drive as we open up the mailbag and answer questions from the crowd. Some interesting topics led to some heated discussion! Plus we recap all things Bryson as he wins the Rocket Mortgage Classic in Detroit.
This week on the show, PGA Tour Member Kramer Hickok joins us to chat about his rise to PGA Tour, how College golf is helping young players better prepare for success, his time on the Canadian Tour, and more. Plus we recap DJ’s 21st career victory at The Travelers.
This week, the real West Texas Driving Range Pro, J.J. Killeen joins the boys. We talk about his career, his new world in West Texas, social media, beers, and more. Plus we recap Webb Simpson’s win at the RBC Heritage.
This week, the boys sit down with PGA Tour Rookie Scott Harrington to chat about his epic road to the show, his rookie season, and a whole whack of other stuff. Plus the PGA Tour returned this week with some serious fireworks at the Charles Schwab Challenge. We recap it all.
This week, the PGA Tour Returns at Colonial! Golf is back! We celebrate with a return of our own, one of our favorite guests, Tom Lovelady joins us for a second time. Buckle Up.
This week on the show, its been talked about for while, but the boys finally get to their Ultimate Foursome Wrestlers. As a semi-official wrestling podcast, it was tough for MattyB and Harv to narrow down but we did it. We also touch on some quick hitters and recap our recent Saskatchewan Course Reviews.
This week on the show the boys recap the spectacle that was The Match 2.0, we touch on the hilights, the lowlights, and whats next. Then Leah Bathgate-Snethun from #golflifeAB joins the show to chat about their Alberta Bracket, The Alberta Golf Tour, and more.
This week on the show, Team Canada Olympic and Amateur Coach Derek Ingram joins the boys to chat about his time in the game, the Olympics, tips for the amateurs like us, and he shares some great stories. We also recap the Driving Relief match and quick hits for the week.
This week on the show, we sit down with PGA Tour Caddies – Scott Sajtinac (Jason Dufner), Damien Lopez (Michael Thompson) and Jeff Willett (Nick Taylor). Some incredible insight into what it takes to be a PGA Tour caddie, life on the road, the grind, behind the scenes stories, and much more. One thing is for sure, this is not the last you see of The Caddie Rountable.
This week on the show, European and PGA Tour standout Erik van Rooyen joins the boys. We chat about his great run on both tours, his future plans, his busy travel schedule, guitar, joggers, and more. Great chat with a very fun dude. And of course, we breakdown the week that was in the news from around the world.
In this episode we welcome a special guest as Roger Sloan joins the boys as a special Co-Host. He shares what he’s been doing while in quarantine and shares some memorable stories from his past. Then PLYR Golf Founder Chase Porter joins us to discuss his brand, their support of our show since Day 1, golf in Saskatchewan and more.
This week, David Dube joins the boys to share some stories on the Pebble Beach Pro-Am, his golfing travels, Masters stories, and why Augusta isnt in his Top 3 courses played. Oh and we finally get to meet Bronel
This week, the boys sit down with 8-time Canadian Long Drive Champion Lisa “Longball” Vlooswyk. We have a great chat about her Golf School, her career, the state of golf in Canada and much more. Plus, we recap Masters week….without The Masters.
This week, we are changing things up a bit for the new listeners. First, we recap the news as always from the past couple weeks. The PGA might be back in June? Masters in November? Tiger vs Phil? Will we get to play on time in Sask?
Then, for those of you who been with us from the jump, enjoy to trip down memory lane. For the new listeners, please enjoy two of our favorite interviews from our first 100 eps – Adam Hadwin and Tom Lovelady.
This week, we present a double feature with TWO interviews for your listening pleasure. First up, PGA Tour Veteran Tom Hoge joins us to chat about his hot season that was halted, how his putter change sparked his turnaround, and more. Then, Golf Saskatchewan Executive Director Brian Lee joins us to chat about the new Handicap rules, how COVID-19 is affecting the season, plus we chat about the Sask Golf Civil War Bracket. Enjoy!
This week on the show, Canadian Pro Jared du Toit joins the boys to chat about his recent 59, the state of golf in unknown times, the yardage quiz, and rapid fire. We also run through some Quarantine Questions, read the news, and recap the Sask Golf Civil War.
This week on the show, the boys deal with the effects of the COVID-19 virus and its impact on life in general. The show must go on however! We push through as we head around the world in news, a Top 5, and we unveil the Saskatchewan Civil War Bracket!
This week, we recap Tyrell Hatton’s first career PGA Victory at Bay Hill. Plus we head around the world in the news, make our picks for THE PLAYERS, and this week its time to meet another host, Harv!
This week the boys discuss Sungjae Im’s breakout win at The Honda Classic, Mac Hughes almost gets it done, trophy talk, NBC Coverage, grandstanding, and more. We also head around the world in news and Guess The Golfer returns with 5 more picks.
This week on the show, the boys catch up with Comedian Kelly Taylor to discuss his golf game, life in comedy, Carlos Pippen, and much more. We also recap both the WGC – Mexico and the Puerto Rico Open, touch on some big news stories, and make our picks for the Honda.
As we turn the page on the first 100 eps, we turn the tables on ourselves and its time to meet the boys – starting with Rapid Fire on MattyB. We also recap Adam Scott’s win at the Genesis Invitational, read the news, and make picks for both the WGC – Mexico and the Puerto Rico Open
We did it. 100 Episodes. And we celebrate in style with none other than Graham Delaet! The fellow Saskatchewan native joins the boys to chat about growing up in Sask, his time on the tour, beer, flying, and F-bombs. Lets go!
This week on the show we cross another Canadian PGA Tour Member off the list as Michael Gligic joins the boys to chat about his rookie season on the Tour. We also recap the fantastic finish at the WMPO, read the news, and make our picks for Pebble Beach. Enjoy!
This week, Adam Stanley returns to recap his time at the PGA Show, Sawgrass with Rory, The Longest Drive, and more. Plus we recap the Leishman victory at Torrey Pines, the new golf tour, a secret Top 5, and a few other little diddies.
The West Coast swing kicked off this week at The American Express. We recap Andrew Landry’s victory, the downfall of Pro-Am withdraws, three course tournaments, other tour events, the news, and more!
This week, the boys debut a new feature – The Player Quiz. Tasty little treat to start off the west coast swing as we hit the hot stretch of must watch golf. Plus we recap Cam Smith’s win at the Sony Open, read the news, and make our picks.
The Hawaii stretch of the PGA Tour Season is in full swing so the boys brought back the Ultimate Foursome for it. We also recap the intense playoff at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, read the news, and make our picks for the Sony Open. Enjoy.
The boys are back from the Christmas Break and they come bearing gifts! The 1st Annual Greenie Awards (name is a work in progress). From Top Guest to Best Pod Moment, there are plenty of awards to go around.
PLUS – It is the first ever Live on Location pod at First Tee Indoor Golf Center with GMAC – Garrett McMillan!
Its the Holiday Season! Next week, we have a HUGE year end episode to tape and we need your help! But first, we have this short ep to recap the news as always. Big things next week so listen up and help us out….
This week on the show, the boys catch up with PGA Tour Rookie Harry Higgs. We chat about his rise to the tour, life off the course, his time at SMU, and much more. Plus, the Presidents Cup did not disappoint and we break down the full tournament. Oh, and a sprinkle of news to go over.
This week the boys are back after a week off with a huge ep. Fresh off his first career PGA Tour Victory at the John Deere Classic, Dylan Frittelli joins the show. Plus we recap the Hero World Challenge, preview the Presidents Cup, read the news, and a whole lot more!
This week, the Boys put together their Ultimate Golf Road Trips in Saskatchewan. Its up to YOU to decide which one you like! For our non Saskatchewan followers, don’t worry there will be more to come. Just pretend you live in Sask and it will all be alright.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys recap Tyler Duncan’s victory at the RSM Classic, Jon Rahm wins the Race to Dubai, Brooke Henderson’s incredible season, Aces, Albatrosses, feel good stories, and so much more!
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, SCOREGolf Editor Jason Logan joins the boys to chat about the great game. Plus we pick his brain on Canada’s Top 100, Presidents Cup, broken arms, and more. We also recap red hot Brendon Todd’s victory in Mexico, and much more.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys celebrate the Remembrance / Veterans Day long weekend with the return of the Ultimate Foursome. Also, Presidents Cup Captains picks, a ton of news to cover, and Bronel is officially boycotting picks.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, Brendon Todd breaks a remarkably drought with the victory in Bermuda. Rory wins in China, Presidents Cup pick predictions, Harry Higgs, Xander the course horse, and much more.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, Canadian Nick Taylor joins the show, Tiger Woods ties Sam Snead’s All Time Wins mark at 82, The Zozo was a huge success, we read the news, Harv prepares TWO Top Fives, and so much more!
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys catch up with the man behind one of the best Twitter follows in Golf…..Monday Q Info (@acaseofthegolf1).
We also recap Justin Thomas win at the CJ Cup, Brooks WD, we read the news, and more.
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys recap Lanto Griffin’s first career victory at the Houston Open. We chat about being first on the Lanto train, early season tourneys, bad weather golf, worst public places, and its Thanksgiving so plenty of Turkey Talk. Enjoy!
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys recap Kevin Na’s big win at the Shriners in Vegas, Graham Delaet is back in the PGA, has Phil become a gimmick? and yet another low scoring tournament. Simple yet slammed episode.
This week Cameron Champ took home the coveted Barrel trophy at the Safeway Open, Phil Mickelson works on his body, and the Canadians light up the course. Its also time to for the PGA to head to the City of Sin for its annual stop. In honor of Vegas, we have a Trio of Top 5 lists! Plus….picks.
This week on the show we recap Sebastian Munoz’s first career victory at the Sanderson Farms Championship, we recap the news including Danny Willett’s win at the BMW Championship, Sneds putter, Nelly Korda, and more. And then the triumphant return of the Ultimate Foursome. This week, in honor of the Safeway Open and their wine barrel trophy, we name our top Winery Owners. Plus, picks.
The PGA Season has officially started and we come out guns blazing! This week we have Canadian stalwart Adam Hadwin on the show to talk about his career, this upcoming season, his 59, and so much more. Lets Go!
Greenbrier Recap / Takeaways (0:00 – 23:50):
- Joaquin Niemann Breaks Through
- Korn Ferry Grads comin in hot
- Kevin Chappell 59, Trophy Talk, Dicky
In The News (23:50 – 34:47):
- Solheim Cup, Shirtless Barn Rat, Rory POY
Interview with Adam Hadwin (34:47 – 1:16:43):
- Hometown pride on display this week as we chat with fellow Moose Javian Adam Hadwin about his time on the PGA Tour, life as a pro, some memorable moments and we have a blast in Rapid Fire.
Picks (1:16:43 – 1:23:30):
- MattyB picks up where he left off
- Sanderson Farms Picks – Our favorite trophy
Its Labour Day and in the true spirit of the holiday, the boys took the week off. But not fully! We caught up with Canadian Pro Taylor Pendrith to chat about his great season on the Mackenzie Tour, the home stretch, and more.
With another PGA Tour Season in the books, the boys recap the year that was. Rory wins the FedEx Cup, we read the news, and its award season! Then they catch up with PGA Tour standout, Andrew Putnam, who heads into the offseason with plenty to build off. What an episode!
FedEx Cup Recap:
- Rory takes down Brooks and Xander for his 2nd FedEx Cup title
- New system a rousing success?
- Takeaways include The Money, Xander, East Lake and more.
In The News:
- CP Women’s Open
- Erik Van Rooyen wins overseas
- Faking injuries, pulling pins, Korn Ferry playoffs.
Interview with Andrew Putnam:
- PGA Tour pro Andrew Putnam joins the show to chat about his great 2019 season, his great putting, rapid fire, and lots more.
Player of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Best Moment, Most Disappointing, Best Social Media follow, and Best Win.
- Season is over and a winner is crowned. Plus some interesting pick stats.
The field is cut to 30 and the TOUR Championship is set. Justin Thomas in the cat bird seat as we head to Atlanta. The boys recap the BMW, discuss their takeaways, a special Top 5 Justin’s, and more.
BMW Championship Recap:
- Justin Thomas goes low and takes a two shot lead to Atlanta
- Takeaways include FedEx Cup on the fly, Corey Conners in the big dance, camera work needs work
- Presidents Cup is set
Top 5 – Justins
In The News:
- Korn Ferry Playoffs underway
- Phil with a week to remember (or forget?)
- Adam Scott with some thoughts on course length
Would You Rather?
- Down to the wire – One tie we all tie.
This week the boys recap the PGA Tour Playoffs that kicked off this week at the Northern Trust in New York, the electric debate about pace of play on tour, and Mackenzie Tour standout Jake Knapp joins us.
Northern Trust Recap (0:00 – 45:09):
- The Boys test out a new format – Takeaways
- Patty Reed with a less than desirable victory
- Bryson gets railroaded by pace of play warriors
- The playoffs are off and running – flawed system?
In The News (45:09 – 53:05):
- Brandel and Brooks at it again
- Korn Ferry wraps up regular season – lives are changed
- Big Ben / Scott Harrington / and more
Interview with Jake Knapp (53:05 – 1:25:04):
- We catch up with Mackenzie Tour standout Jake Knapp to chat about his fantastic season thus far, closing the deal, the Canadian Tour, and he shares a few great stories!
Picks (1:25:04 – 1:32:22):
- Dream is still alive for Harv
- BMW picks from Medinah CC in Medinah, Ill
This week the boys break down Brooks’ flawless Sunday at the WGC- FedEx St. Jude, Collin Morikawa’s first career victory at the Barracuda, In The News, and a ton of random junk.
WGC and Barracuda Recaps:
- Collin Morikawa – another first career victory
- Brooks takes down Rory and the field at the WGC event
- Stableford, Roger Sloan, and more
In The News:
- Airline Troubles yet again
- Adair Manor gets the 2026 Ryder Cup
- Bernhard Langer the MACHINE
- 2020 Schedule Released
- Holey Moley, Shane Lowry, Paula Creamer, and more!
- Bronel skunked again
- Wyndham Championship Picks
This week the boys recap Shane Lowry’s surreal victory at The Open, Jim Herman wins the Barbasol, read the news, and a couple of surprise Top 5’s for the listeners!
- Shane Lowry – Champion Golfer of the Year
- Sunday Scaries
- Brooks with another season for the record books
- Jim Herman won
Top 5: Irish Inventions
In The News:
- Hale Irwin / Rory & Tiger / Graham Delaet
Top 5: Saints
- Bronel officially TOAST
- WGC St. Jude / Barracuda Picks
This week the boys welcome back their first repeat guest, Canadian Roger Sloan. Fresh off three straight Top 25 finishes on the PGA Tour, Roger catches up to chat about his season. It is also The Open week at Royal Portrush so a preview is in order.
John Deere Classic Recap (0:00 – 23:15):
- Dylan Fritelli – A 1st time PGA Tour Winner – Water Wet
- Is your dog hungry?
- A few notable finishes
In The News (23:15 – 37:15):
- Goosen, Weisberger, Stricker make headlines
- John Daly and Tyrell Hatton throw fits
PLYR Interview with Roger Sloan (37:15 – 1:15:56):
- Roger Sloan is back and this time the three of us chat. We recap our time at the Canadian Open, Roger’s season, his dads golf shoes, and more!
The Open Preview and Picks (1:15:56 – 1:36:58):
- Its the final major of the season with plenty of storylines to cover and who do the boys think takes the Claret Jug?
In this Episode the boys break down Matthew Wolff’s breakout performance at the 3M Open, read the news, and a few Top 5’s to celebrate the week.
3M Open Recap:
- Matthew Wolff – Don’t knock the swing
- Young Guns firing early and often
- Canadian fare very well
In The News:
- John Daly denied cart at The Open
- Feng wins her 10th LPGA Title
- 14 club challenge
Top 5 – 3M Products and Unconvential Athletes
- Bronel inching towards the top
- John Deere Classic Picks
This week, to celebrate Canada Day, Drive The Green catches up with Canadian and 2019 Valero Texas Open Champion Corey Conners! We chat about his 1st career victory, how life has changed, statistics, and more.
Rocket Mortgage Recap (0:00 – 27:08)
- Good Guy Nate Lashley with an improbable victory
- Detroit Golf Club – too easy?
- The ultimate dogs breakfast leaderboard
In The News (27:08 – 41:06)
- Steve Stricker makes it look easy at Senior US Open
- DJ gender reveal
- Darren Clarke, Bezuidenhout, Wie, and Phireside
PLYR Golf Interview with Corey Conners (41:06 – 1:09:52)
- We celebrate Canada Day in style with Corey Conners. We talk about his victory, his wife getting more airtime, life on the tour, and so much more.
Top 5 – Canadian Songs to listen to on Canada Day (1:09:52 – 1:15:53)
- Bronel with a special Top 5 to honour the Holiday
Picks (1:15:53 – 1:25:04)
- Stay hot Bronel
- 3M Open picks – Inaugural event in Minnesota
This week on the Drive The Green Podcast – the boys break down their week across the province, Chez Reavie’s run at the Travelers Championship, recap the weekly news, and the Ultimate Foursome is back!
Travelers Championship Recap:
- Chez Reavie – 11 years in the making
- Local Hero Keegan Bradley falls short
- Zach Sucher with an improbable showing
In The News:
- Hannah Green with the Women’s PGA Championship
- Korn Ferry Tour….wut?
- Drake pic, Phil, Masters Ticket Scandal
Ultimate Foursome – Rockets:
- To honor the Rocket Mortgage Classic this week, the boys bring back the Ultimate Foursome for the first time since Halloween with a Rocket themed UF!
- Bronel back to reality at the Travelers
- Picks for the Rocket Mortgage Classic in Detroit
In this weeks episode, David Hearn joins Harv and MattyB to chat about the electric Canadian Open, his long career, Wyoming, and more. We also recap good guy Gary Woodland and his impressive US Open victory.
US Open Recap (0:00 – 51:59)
- Gary Woodland holds off Brooks for his first career major
- Brooks impresses yet again in defeat
- Pebble Beach – overrated?
Brooke Henderson – Winning-est Canadian in history (51:59 – 56:15)
PLYR Golf Presents DAVID HEARN (56:15 – 1:18:10)
In The News (1:18:10 – 1:29:50)
- Brandel trolls Brooks
- Golf carts, Hadley, Stenson
Picks (1:29:50 – 1:39:05)
- Bronel – 3 in a row!
- Travelers Championship picks
This week, the boys headed to Hamilton, Ontario for the RBC Canadian Open. What a trip. Meeting many of our previous guests, walking the course with Roger Sloan, carrying the bag, golfing local tracks, smashing windows, and more.
Canadian Open and Trip Recap
- The boys chat about the week that was in Hamilton – inside the ropes, local courses, hot dogs, food reviews, crowds. What a first DTG trip!
- Rory runs away with it
- Hadwin wins the Rivermead with a very solid week
- Our Top Moments from the week
In The News
- Hank Haney fires back at Tiger
- Steve Williams returns to caddy for Jason day
- Graham Delaet is almost back!
US OPEN Preview
- The US Open returns to Pebble Beach and the storylines are endless – Tiger, Phil, Brooks, Rory, Speith, DJ. We break down all of them.
- Picks – Bronel on a mini heater – who does he like this week?
It has arrived! It is RBC Canadian Open week and the boys are jacked up to head to Hamilton to cover the festivities. But before we head East, we sit down with long time PGA Tour Caddie Billy Spencer.
The Memorial Recap:
- Cantlay rides a massive Sunday to victory
- Strong field delivers results but no drama
- Muirfield Village is one epic track
In The News:
- Hank Haney becomes public enemy #1
- Pro Tip – Don’t leave an event early if you’re around the cut line
- Velcro Shoes
PLYR Golf Interview with Billy Spencer:
- 19 year PGA Tour Caddie, and current caddie for Stephen Jaeger, joins the boys to talk about his time on the Tour, becoming a caddie, Tiger Woods house party, and more.
- No Benny Hill this week as Bronel is off the schneid.
- We draft out the Canadians in the field for the week.
The boys test drive some new equipment in the latest episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast. This week:
Charles Schwab Challenge Recap:
- Kevin Na wins his 4th PGA Tournament in anti-climactic fashion
- Mackenzie Hughes comes up short
- Jordan Spieth – relevant again?
In The News:
- Strong week for the Canucks – Brooke T2, Nesbitt wins, Gligic qualifies
- RBC Canadian Open returns to St. George’s
- Hadwin/Conners match, Tiger talk, Brooks Over / Under
- All time futility this week – and not just from Bronel
- Memorial at Muirfield picks
This week on the show we catch up with Drive The Green correspondent, Gottsy, who was on location for the 101st PGA Championship at Bethpage Black.
PGA Championship Recap:
- DTG Correspondent, Gottsy, breaks it down with the boys. Tiger on the range, the crowds, the media tent, the course.
- Brooks dominates (small speed wobble) – are we in Tiger territory?
- Bethpage eats up the field
In The News:
- John Daly – the cart, the cup, the pants, the hair
- Trump handicap hacked – or was it?
- Nick Taylor and Mike Weir (!) qualify for US Open
- Harv by a hair over MattyB…….Cue the Benny Hill
- Charles Schwab Challenge Picks
In this weeks episode of the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys are joined by the Voice of World Long Drive and long time WWE personality, Jonathan “The Coach” Coachman.
AT&T Byron Nelson Recap:
- Sung Kang becomes 9th first time winner on Tour this season
- Trinity Forest too easy?
- Tony Romo covers all bets
In The News:
- Bubba’s rebuttal to Phil
- Tiger bettor doubles down
- Max Homa victory tour
Eagle Energy Interview with Jonathan Coachman:
- Harv and MattyB chat with The Coach about his time as the voice of World Long Drive, his time in WWE, his love for golf, the PGA Championship and so much more!
PGA Championship Preview & Picks:
- MattyB stay hot kid
- PGA Championship Picks
In this weeks episode of the Drive The Green podcast, the boys catch up with fellow Canadian Jamie Sadlowski to chat about his Long Drive success, the road to the PGA, his time in hockey, and more.
Wells Fargo Recap (0:00 – 24:49)
- Max Homa – rags to riches
- FOTP Joel Dahmen oh so close
- No dogs breakfast leaderboard this week
In The News (24:49 – 50:25)
- Romo Bets for the AT&T
- Brooks and Chamblee at it again
- Tiger topics galore
PLYR Golf Interview with Jamie Sadlowski (50:25 – 1:28:54)
- Jamie Sadlowski joins the boys to chat about his success in Long Drive, the commitment and transition to the pro ranks, early life in hockey, rapid fire, and more.
Picks (1:28:54 – 1:35:12)
- New picks leader
- AT&T Byron Nelson Picks
This week – Stephen Ames, he of the Mount Rushmore of Canadian Golf, joins the boys! We chat about life on the Champions Tour, Golf in Canada, his career, and more. We also breakdown the Zurich, read the news, and make our picks for the Wells Fargo.
Zurich Classic of New Orleans Recap (0:00 – 30:25):
- Palmer hitches his trailer to the Big Rig
- Stallings / Mullinax – a Sunday to forget
- Hard K and Hadwin – meet and greet
In The News (30:25 – 44:40):
- Scott Piercy and CBD
- Andy Sullivan with all time content
- Phil is back with his calves
Eagle Energy Interview with STEPHEN AMES (44:40 – 1:16:50):
- Canadian Golf Icon Stephen Ames joins the show for a memorable chat.
Top 5 – Bronel surprises the boys yet again (1:16:50 – 1:23:01)
Picks (1:23:01 – 1:33:31):
- Zurich – MattyB ties it up
- Wells Fargo picks
It is Zurich Classic of New Orleans week and that means walk up song predictions! In the latest episode of the Drive The Green Podcast:
RBC Heritage Recap
- C.T Pan ditches his own event to go cash a check
- DJ messes himself
- Matt Kuchar is a machine – El Tucan with the magic touch
In The News
- BROOKE HENDERSON VICTORY!
- Masters Stats
- Jason Dufner mocks Phil with hilarious video
Walk Up Song Predictions
- It Zurich Classic week which means teams of two coming out to walk up songs. The boys try to predict some of the songs for key pairings.
Top 5 – Walk Up Songs
- Not to be outdone, MattyB hits us with his list of All-Time walk up songs.
- He Is Risen – Bronel with his first Victory of 2019
- Zurich Picks
Tiger has won the 2019 Masters!
In the latest episode of the Drive The Green podcast:
Masters Recap (0:00 – 1:00:17)
- Tiger, Tiger, Tiger
- The Tournament that never disappoints
- Everything is scripted?
- Leaderboard slammed with names
In The News (1:00:17 – 1:06:49)
- Guy bets 85K to win a million
- Skippin Balls
- John Daly
Top 5 – Bronel with a GREEN theme (1:06:49 – 1:13:29)
Picks (1:13:29 – 1:23:47)
- Bronel still on 3 wins
- Bronel lets you know who NOT to bet on
Its Masters week and a Canadian just won a golf tournament! What a time to be alive. This week on the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys catch up with Adam Stanley, freelancer for Sportsnet, the PGA Tour, TSN, you name it. We recap Corey Conners run to victory in Texas, read the news, and preview the greatest weekend in golf. Lets Go!
Valero Texas Open (0:00 – 21:55)
- Corey Conners – from Monday Qualifier to Tournament Champion
- Rollercoaster final round for the leaderboard
- Decent week for Friends of the Pod
- Mix in a little Wrestlemania chatter and Trophy bracket winner
In The News (21:55 – 40:16)
- ANWA hits Augusta
- Graham Delaet health update
- Holey Moley Donny Trump
Masters Preview with Adam Stanley (40:16 – 1:29:53)
- Adam Stanley joins us to chat about Corey Conners victory, winning the Masters Lottery, the state of Canadian Golf, and then we hit him with some rapid fire.
Masters Preview (1:29:53 – 1:38:06)
- Field is wide open so we touch on some of the many players who could win the week.
Picks (1:38:06 – 1:47:21)
- Valero – Bronel may never win again
- Masters Picks – no Tiger?
In the latest episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, the boys breakdown both the WGC Match Play and the Corales, read the news, unveil their Final Four Tournament Trophies, and make their picks for the Valero Texas Open. Bronel also with a surprise Top 5!
WGC Match Play & Corales Recaps
- Kevin Kisner – match play specialist
- Does this format stink?
- Kuchar in hot water again
- GMac back in the winners circle
- Mac Hughes and the Canadians fare quite well
In The News
- Bronel connects the news to his Bold Predictions 2019 – all of which are still intact……Jordan Spieth, Tiger Woods, Cameron Smith.
Tournament Trophy Bracketology
- Last week, Harv unveiled his PGA Tournament Trophy Bracket. This week the boys sit down to discuss and decide the Final Four
Top 5 – TPC Sawgrass
- Bronel unveils his Top 5 choices for 16/17/18 at TPC Sawgrass to replace “Three Wet Holes”.
- Harv and MattyB split the week, Bronel with a couple 2nd’s
- Valero Texas Open picks
In this episode of the Drive The Green Podcast, the boys connect with Saskatchewan’s own Anna Young, we recap the Valspar Championship, read the news, and in honor of March Madness and the Match Play, Harv reveals his Trophy Bracket!
Valspar Championship Recap (0:00 – 17:10)
- Casey goes back to back
- The Johnson’s have a rough week
- Lucas. Glover. Is. Back.
In The News (17:10 – 31:25)
- Tiger Foot Wedge – common occurence?
- Big Easy 300
- Brendan Todd – not a Bryson guy
Eagle Energy Interview – Anna Young (31:25 – 1:15:13)
- MattyB and Harv catch up with Anna Young as she prepares for her upcoming season. We chat about her journey from Saskatchewan to the professional ranks, PLYR golf, her local success, and hit her with some rapid fire.
Harv’s Trophy Bracket (1:15:13 – 1:26:17)
- Harv steps up and presents his Top 32 Trophies on the PGA Tour. Complete with regions and seeding. Who made the cut?
Picks (1:26:17 – 1:37:10)
- Valspar – Bronel finally claims vict……just kidding Harv won
- WGC Match Play & Corales Picks
In Episode 55 of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, the boys recap that incredible action at The PLAYERS Championship, read the news, and PGA and Web.com Golfer Willy Wilcox joins the boys!
The PLAYERS Recap (0:00 – 36:35)
- Just a matter of time before Rory broke through
- Jimbo Furyk turns back the clock
- Stacked leaderboard / relentless action
In The News (36:35 – 43:44)
- Some players take on Jimmy Fallon funny lines
- New rules / penalties pop up yet again
- Two aces on same hole…..why bring your putters?…..
Eagle Energy Interview with WILLY WILCOX (43:44 – 1:25:48)
- PGA and Web.com Golfer Willy Wilcox joins MattyB and Harv to chat about his time on both tours, his PLAYERS experiences (Ace!), his Canada golf memories, and his rapid fire is a cant miss!
Picks (1:25:48 – 1:28:50)
- Harv back on top, Bronel continues to be futile
- Valspar Championship picks – find out who to fade
In latest episode of the Drive The Green Golf Podcast, Jason Sobel from The Action Network joins the boys to talk about the growing world of golf gambling, The PLAYERS, and more.
Arnold Palmer Invitational Recap (0:00 – 23:44)
- Francesco Molinari with the Sunday 64 – “greatest moment of his life”
- Rory fizzles in the final group yet again
- Bay Hill delivers yet again
In The News (23:44 – 31:56)
- Eddie Pepperell puts his foot, er sock, in his mouth
- Anything worse than early morning tee times?
- Champions Tour provides some memorable moments
Eagle Energy Interview – JASON SOBEL (31:56 – 1:21:56)
- Jason Sobel from The Action Network sits down with the boys to chat about his time at ESPN and Golf Channel, his new dream job, the difficulty in handicapping golf, and we preview The PLAYERS.
Picks (1:21:56 – 1:25:15)
- MattyB closes the gap on Harv.
- Bronel is becoming a laughing stock
- The PLAYERS picks – the ultimate crapshoot tournament